INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate, Dextrose and /or Lactose, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid,
Sorbic Acid, Sodium Propionate (as preservative).
Mixing and Feeding Directions:
For best results stir vigorously into milk or mix with a small amount of water rst,
then add to milk and stir well.
- 5 gallons of milk: 3 spoons for 8 hours
- 10 gallons of milk: 6 spoons for 8 hours
- 25 gallons of milk: (1/2 cup) for 8 hours
- 50 gallons of milk: (1 cup) for 8 hours
- 75 gallons of milk: (1 1/2 cup) for 8 hours
- 100 gallons of milk: (2 cups) for 8 hours
- To hold milk 12 to 16 hours double the amount used.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Lawley’s Inc. | P.O. Box 31447 Stockton, CA 95213 | (209) 337-1170 |