INGREDIENTS: Dextrose, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Dried Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerviciae), Whey,
Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride,
DL-Methionine, Lysine, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E
Supplement,Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine
HCL, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), d-Biotin, Citric Acid, Manganese
Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sulfur, Folic Acid, Iodine, Selenium
Mixing and Feeding Directions:
- Drench with a minimum of 8 ounces dissolved in approx. 5 gallons of warm water.
- 1 and 1/3 cups equals approx. 8 ounces.
- For fresh cows, recovering
cows or cows off feed:
- 8 to 16 ounces
Cavles doing poorly:
- 4 ounces per feeding (2/3 cup)
- 1 to 4 times as needed
- Can be used as a drench, mixed into
- milk or top dressed.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Lawley’s Inc. | P.O. Box 31447 Stockton, CA 95213 | (209) 337-1170